per-user quotas

Michael Menge michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Tue Mar 13 10:20:23 EST 2007

Hi

what do you mean with per-user quotas?
Cyrus has its own quota system, where you can set the quota for each user,
or even  on subfolders. In case of quota exceeding cyrus will reject the
message in the lmtp protocol with a 4xx or a 5xx error, depending of
how you configure cyrus.

As far as i know, there is no need of filesystem based quota
or patching postfix.