Cyrus 2.2.10: autocreatequota?

Bernd Nies listuser at adnovum.ch
Fri Mar 9 10:10:43 EST 2007

Hi Rafael,

> For this quota to work, the inbox needs to have recieved email via pop or
> lmtp... if the user has never logged in, or if he has never gotten email,
> then you cannot change the quota.

Thanks for your response. The messages are delivered from Postfix via
LMTP socket. If I send a message and the user inbox hasn't been created
with cyradm, then I get this error:

     /var/cyrus/imap/socket/lmtp[/var/cyrus/imap/socket/lmtp]
     said: 550-Mailbox unknown.  Either there is no mailbox associated
with this
     550-name or you do not have authorization to see it. 550 5.1.1 User
unknown

If I create the user inbox with cyradm and send then a message, then the
default quota is infinite (not listed with the quota command).

Bye,
Bernd