one user folder appears under all accounts

D G Teed donald.teed at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 15:33:17 EDT 2007

I found that these are accounts which were
created in error.  Usually the accounts are named
user.XXXXXXX , while in these cases it was
a typo - one without the leading user. and the
other with usr.

Using cyradm I could set the acl on one of them
so cyrus could delete, and I deleted it.  That
is one instance resolved.

In the other case, I get back an error:

> lam usr.760401c
anyone lrs
> sam  usr.760401c cyrus lrswipcda
setaclmailbox: cyrus: lrswipcda: System I/O error

The same error is shown from cyrdel, a perl script
using IMAP::Admin to delete a mailbox.
reconstruct isn't recognized on this server, and
renaming to the conventional name fails.

Does anyone have a sugegstion on how to get
rid of this cruft?

--Donald