problem with virtualdomain

JOYDEEP j.bakshi at unlimitedmail.org
Tue Jun 5 01:04:08 EDT 2007

Michael Menge wrote:
> Hi,
>
> you have set "unixhierarchysep: yes" so you have to create the mailbox
> with
> "cm user/test at kolkata.in"

THANKS A LOT  Michael. Your suggestion workded like magic. Now
Felamimail can access the mailbox :-)
but the problem is it can't create the mail box automatically. I have
providewd the cyrus admin called"cyrus" and password to
the email admin so that during creation of a  new user it also creates
an imap account for that user too.
but that auto-imap creation is not working here. I have to manually do
"cm user/username at domain.com every time.
Please note the authentication is based on LDAP and log says that
emailadmin can log into cyrus admin successfully.
can you suggest any fix. I am using egroupware with LDAP backend and
mail client is felamimail.
thanks and have a nice day.