Emergancy..... db4: PANIC: fatal region error

eMail Lists emlists at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 04:02:47 EDT 2007

Also another thing I have noticed..

The sieve scripts all needed to be reranged.  The hash directory was all in
lower case but tthen it need to be upper case so I changed that by hand then
I noticed cyrus was looking for the scripts all in other directories.

i.e.
Scripts for 'adam' should be under 'a' or 'A' but found in 'F' or was it
'L'.  I can't see the logic in that.  So I moved the 'adam' directory over
to 'F' and i check it with websieve and all my rules are there but when
cyrus receives mail it does not even read the rules and just posts the mail
in my INBOX.  I remember I read something about sieve not being the same..
I am going to look for that again..

-Adam