Emergancy..... db4: PANIC: fatal region error

Robert Scussel cyrus at opertet.com
Fri Jul 27 07:53:18 EDT 2007

I don't know how many users you have, and there might be a cyrus utility
for this, I can't recall. The quick and dirty fix is something along the
lines of

for i in `sudo -u cyrus ./ctl_mboxlist -d  | awk -F'\t' '{print $1}' |
awk -F'.' '{print $2}' | uniq`; do find /var/spool/cyrus -type d -name
$i | xargs mv /var/spool/imap/user/$i; done

This will dump your mailbox to get the list of users, if you have a list
or whatever, you can use that as well, this just meant as an example. I
would suggest not using the mv command the first time to make sure that
it works. This works on my system, no warantees :)

HTH,