GSSAPI and replication problem

jc.duss59 at laposte.net jc.duss59 at laposte.net
Fri Jul 27 03:54:25 EDT 2007

Cheers all,

I tested replication between two computers without problems on
FREEBSD 6.2 .
Now I tried to move the replica on a good server I got
problems with it...

Master cannot synchronise on the new replica server.

GSSAPI Error:  Miscellaneous failure (see text) (No such file
or directory)
Jul 27 09:28:59 imaptest sync_client[13889]: couldn't
authenticate to backend server: generic failure

I have the same configuration in the two replica machines..
Just one things differ : When I telnet the old machine on 2005
I can't see GSSAPI (only SASL NTLM OTP DIGEST-MD5 CRAM-MD5).
I can't remember how i disable it when i installed it.
On the new server i have it... and i want to remove/disable
this method.
How to?

I use Saslauthd for authentication.

Thanks.

Créez votre adresse électronique prenom.nom at laposte.net
1 Go d'espace de stockage, anti-spam et anti-virus intégrés.