Cyrus/Sieve- Global Filter?

Sebastian Hagedorn Hagedorn at uni-koeln.de
Sat Jul 14 17:20:29 EDT 2007

-- George Cooke <geocoo at gmail.com> is rumored to have mumbled on 14. Juli
2007 17:16:53 +0100 regarding Re: Cyrus/Sieve- Global Filter?:

> I just wonder as a shot in the dark how do most mail admins define global
> rules for filtering messages for every/user/certain groups of users, or is
> it up to the user to manage all filtering?

Yes. We try to make it easy for them by providing a simple web interface
for activating a sieve script.

> Something like googlemail does
> spam for you, theres an example.

We aren't legally allowed to do that.
--
Sebastian Hagedorn - RZKR-R1 (Flachbau), Zi. 18, Robert-Koch-Str. 10
Zentrum für angewandte Informatik - Universitätsweiter Service RRZK