PAM rhost and service

Michael Menge michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Tue Jul 10 10:35:04 EDT 2007

Hi,

i use cyrus-2.3.8 with pam over saslauthd. I have two questions.

1. I want to restrict the access for some users to few hosts with pam_access.
Is there an option in cyrus/sasl so that the rhost is set?

2. I want to start an imap server on an extra port with an other pam
configuration. Is there an option to change the pam service name.

Regards

       Michael Menge

M.Menge                                 Tel.: (49) 7071/29-70316
Universitaet Tuebingen                  Fax.: (49) 7071/29-5912
Zentrum fuer Datenverarbeitung          mail:
michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Waechterstrasse 76
72074 Tuebingen