Header rewriting within existing mailstore - Disposition-Notification-To

Andy Fiddaman cyrus at fiddaman.net
Fri Jul 6 04:19:52 EDT 2007

On Thu, 5 Jul 2007, Bob Bob wrote:
;
; I don't know enough about Cyrus internal workings to know if this will
; cause any index or other issue. I have seen Disposition lines inside the
; cyrus.cache file for example. I have used the tools to recover corrupt
; stores in the past but don't remember the details. I'd like to think the
; processing I do wouldnt cause that much of a breakage though!

You'll need to run a reconstruct on the mailboxes after making the change.
As you noted there are references in the cache file and also the size of
each message file is in there so that will need updating.

A.