Cyrus Imapd shared folders question

jc.duss59 at laposte.net jc.duss59 at laposte.net
Tue Jan 30 11:50:15 EST 2007

Ok! It's Working fine! Thanks!

Another things i try to make:

I'd like to create shared maillbox acl by group.
for example
sam maillist group:mygroup lprs

it doesn't work.

I use saslauthd to authenticate my user on the server. I also
got group on my ldap server.

Who can i make cyrus to check group on my ldap?

Is it possible to make it with cyrus-saslauthd (as i'm using
for my user) or do i have to use pts auxprop , ldap ptloader?
where can i get more documentation about it? (man imapd.conf
is not very expressive about it)

I user cyrus-imapd 2.3.37
and cyrus-sasauthd 2.1.22

thanks.