Cyrus Imapd shared folders question

jc.duss59 at laposte.net jc.duss59 at laposte.net
Mon Jan 29 03:57:45 EST 2007

Hy all,

I m trying to configure shared folders on my cyrus imap server
using for examples on cyradm :
cm maillinglist
sam maillinglist toto read

My user toto is able to subscride on it and read mail and also
put mails in it if i put correct rights on it.

My question is : is there a way to be able to send mail to
maillinglist at .... directly and then mail be stored on this
shared folders?

When i do that : i get this error messages :

imaptest postfix/pipe[14141]: 13D3898041E: to=<maillist at XXXX>,
relay=cyrus, delay=0, status=bounced (data format error.
Command output: maillist: Mailbox does not exist )

Of course this is not a mailbox... (and not created like cm
user.toto) .

But is there a way to consider this shared folders as a mailbox?

Thanks

Envoyez vos cartes de voeux depuis www.laposte.net
Elles seront ensuite distribuées par le facteur : pratique et malin !