DB type comparison

Blake Hudson blake at ispn.net
Fri Jan 19 10:09:22 EST 2007

Thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for. Now, can someone please
explain what the annotations and pts databases are used for?

I've had some locking issues with the deliver.db and would like to
switch all of the berkeley databases over to skiplist. Once this is
completed will there still be a berkeley db environment stored in db?
Also, are there any foreseeable problems making this move?

Thanks,
-Blake