sieve autocreate

Kjetil Torgrim Homme kjetilho at ifi.uio.no
Thu Jan 18 17:12:18 EST 2007

On Mon, 2007-01-15 at 16:58 +0100, Paul Dekkers wrote:
> P.S. I think it's the variable extension in sieve that could provide
> this, if not for the fact that "setdate" has been removed from the
> specification (which I think would be what I'm looking for) and that the
> variable extension is not supported with Cyrus...

yes, that's correct.  with "variables" as it ended up (it has been
approved for publication, so the specification is fixed), you'll need to
make a match on the Date header, or use the date extension.

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-variables-08.txt
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/sieve/draft-freed-sieve-date-index-03.txt

--
Kjetil T.