redirect incoming spam mail into user's imap folder.

Sam sam at kanji.com.au
Fri Jan 12 00:24:30 EST 2007

Hi there,

I want to use postfix, cyrus, spamassassin+procmail to filter or
redirect incoming spam email into user's imap folder, eg. Junk.

Atm, I have setup the this using the following guideline.
http://www.goblet.net/spamkill/

in the file spamkill.rc file, I want to change it so that it can achieve
my goal. But I just realised that the spamkill.rc need to be compliant
with procmail rule.

Does anyone got another example or how to modify it so that procmail
forward incoming spam mail into user's imap folder rather than log it
into a sinal log file?

Thanks