One mail folder with two names?

Ivan Doležal ivan.dolezal at vsb.cz
Mon Feb 5 04:14:34 EST 2007

Hi,

    my users are using different kinds of MUA, of which some operate in
Czech, some in English and it makes a mess as Sent in English speaking
folders is "Odeslaná pošta" in Czech version of Outlook (unless you know
how to switch it, which is what thousand of users do not want to be
bothered with).

    I'd like to make their life easier by providing the same mail folder
under different names. It was pretty straighforward with UW-IMAP

touch Sent
ln -s Sent "Odeslan&AOE- po&AWE-ta" #UTF-7 indeed

    but how could I do the same trick in Cyrus the ehm... "correct" way?

Thanks in advance for the checklist :-)