folder unreadable

Michael D. Sofka sofkam at rpi.edu
Thu Dec 13 09:51:47 EST 2007

On Wednesday 12 December 2007 08:09:33 am Ian G Batten wrote:
> I once had to delete the cyrus.* files prior to a reconstruct: they
> had become toxic to the point that Cyrus's attempts to make use of
> the information in them was causing problems.

reconstruct won't reconstruct folders that do not have cyrus.* files.  So,
either make new folders.  Or, copy cyrus.* files from another folder.

You will also need to run quota -f user.<account> to correct the quota.

Mike

Michael D. Sofka               sofkam at rpi.edu
C&MT Sr. Systems Programmer,   Email, TeX, Epistemology
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY.  http://www.rpi.edu/~sofkam/