Anyone use MAIL::IMAPClient?

Michael Menge michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Mon Dec 10 14:06:39 EST 2007

Hi,

Cyrus keeps the \Seen status for each user that has read acces to a Mailbox.
So the user to login anf change the \Seen flag has to be the same as
the one who checking the status afterwards.

In 2.3.10 there is a shared seen status which might be usefull.

Quoting Mike Eggleston <mikeegg1 at mac.com>:

> I know this is a perl question and not an imap-specific question,
> but I don't have access to my perl lists from this computer.
>
> The script below compiles and seems to run just fine, but the
> message flags are not set to \Seen in the line
>
> $imap->see(@msgs);
>
> Is there something I'm missing?
>
> Mike

M.Menge                                 Tel.: (49) 7071/29-70316
Universitaet Tuebingen                  Fax.: (49) 7071/29-5912
Zentrum fuer Datenverarbeitung          mail:
michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Waechterstrasse 76
72074 Tuebingen