problems with tls/ssl

Roland Felnhofer roland.felnhofer at chello.at
Fri Aug 24 15:01:34 EDT 2007

Hi Philippe,

I just rushed through the how-to and your certs and keys should be ok -
nonetheless it still irritates me that the request file and the key are
in one file ('newreq.pem').

I recommend to increase the debug level of cyrus (I don't know by heart
how to do it, but it should be quite easy to find it out.)
It would help if the logs are more detailed.

I'll be out for a one week of vacation, so don't worry if I don't

Best regards
Roland