Problem connections cyrus

Sera squintans2 at ya.com
Fri Aug 24 02:57:51 EDT 2007

> The "maxchild" settings in cyrus.conf above limit the maximum number
> of connections allowed for each service.  You might want to increase
> those numbers to match the number of connections you expect to receive.
>
>     Andy

I increase de imap and imaps process to 200 maxchilds, and cyrus doesn't
blocks now.

I verified that the number of process of cyrus are over 100, this
morning ( yes, now i know that I must to do this before post here )

ps aux | grep -i cyrus | wc -l

-> 120

Then I supposed that you succeed with this.

Thanks Andrew for your help.