Automatic Sieve Script Subscription

jc.duss59 at laposte.net jc.duss59 at laposte.net
Thu Aug 23 02:55:47 EDT 2007

Ok,

I'm not perl script Writer.. So i decided to create mailboxes with Websieve, and add differents sieve script with Squirrelmail avelsieve plugin. If I create them on Websieve and user create one one Squirrelmail, the Websieve script is lost and  not concatenate.

I haven't got so much mailboxes to create... That will be ok.

Thanks.