setaclmailbox: anyone: dcl: System I/O error

jc.duss59 at laposte.net jc.duss59 at laposte.net
Fri Aug 10 10:38:54 EDT 2007

Problem was on file System and ,

Recreate in /var/spool/imap/user^toto25 and user^toto25^Trash
 change owner to cyrus:cyrus and reconstruct the mailboxes
works.  Then I was able to delete mailboxes with cyradm.

But I still get the problems with Websieve.. it doesn't use
the correct unixhierarshysep..!

I someone use it with unixhiersep to yes!? can you give me
your websieve.conf ?

Thanks.