Replication to more than one replica?

Wesley Craig wes at umich.edu
Fri Aug 10 13:24:29 EDT 2007

With such a small number of users, you might be all set.  Keep in
mind that -u only gets users, not shared mailboxes not associated
with any user.  In UMich's system, we just run tape backups on the
replica, no need for a second replica.  I've done cost comparisons
between having two replicas or having the first replica write to tape
(answer: depends).

:wes