cyrus 2.3.x and thunderbird 2.x delete issue

Wolfgang Breyha wbreyha at gmx.net
Fri Apr 20 05:50:42 EDT 2007

Sebastian Hagedorn wrote, on 20.04.2007 11:00:
> I'm not sure I understand why. Are you saying that a 2.3.8 installed from
> scratch behaves differently than an upgraded one?

I don't know;-) Most of the mailboxes here have "lrswipkxtea" set. And
searching the source I found code in cmd_myrights, which adds "c" and "d" if
they are missing. So I thought cmd_getacl should do that, too.

But it seems there was a change from 2.3.7 to 2.3.8 in handling legacy flags.
At least a diff on lib/acl.c makes me think so. In 2.3.7 the flags where added
"on-the-fly" and in 2.3.8 they are added permanently. If I'm right that means
that I've to update all my ACLs to fix that.

Regards, Wolfgang
--
Wolfgang Breyha <wbreyha at gmx.net> | http://www.blafasel.at/
Vienna University Computer Center | Austria