Global sieve scripts and spamfolders/bb

Roland Felnhofer roland.felnhofer at chello.at
Mon Apr 16 16:39:26 EDT 2007

Hi Janne,
partially answering your question:

My sieve admin is cyrus. He "owns" the global cyrus scripts. Change =

these scripts as user cyrus. (I'm using 'Websieve')

My config /setup

imapd.conf
sieve_extensions: fileinto reject vacation imapflags notify include =

envelope bod
y relational regex subaddress copy

#
# global sieve file "spam"
#
require ["fileinto"];
if allof (header :contains  "X-Spam-Flag" "YES") {
     fileinto "INBOX.Junk";
}

#
# private user sieve script