Mailbox subscriptions in a murder

Michael Sofka sofkam at rpi.edu
Fri Apr 6 14:50:20 EDT 2007

We do this with cyrus 2.2.12 (2 frontend, 1 master, 3 backend
server) no problem.  Some of the shared mailboxes are on
one server, while subscribers are on another.

We run the frontend servers in proxy mode only.

Mike

--
Michael D. Sofka
Sr. Systems Programmer, Postmaster pro tem

run into a small problem. Most of these people do not have their inboxes on the
same backend and therefore they can not subscribe to the shared mailbox using
their mail client. Does anyone have a workaround for this or even encountered
this problem? I tried editing the subscription file by hand since our
subscription_db is set to flat but that did not work. Thanks.

Eli Ben-Shoshan                                  	 ebs at ufl.edu
----