shared mailboxes with virtual domain setup

Michael Sofka sofkam at rpi.edu
Fri Apr 6 13:50:22 EDT 2007

We use shared mailboxes with Outlook and Thunderbird, and
many other clients.   Outlook and T-Bird don't have ACL editors,
but Cyrus returns the list of shared mailboxes a user has
access to.  We recomend our Webmail client for ACL editing.

We don't use virtual domains, so I can't say if that
would make a difference.

Mike

--
Michael D. Sofka
Sr. Systems Programmer, Postmaster pro tem

==============Original message text===============