Two questions

Wil Cooley wcooley at nakedape.cc
Thu Sep 28 12:02:17 EDT 2006

On Thu, 2006-09-28 at 02:12 -0500, mailing at scastagnoli.info wrote:
> Thanks a lot everyone for the answers!!!

Yes and /var/spool/imap, if you're wanting to know about performing a
full backup.  If so, then visit

 http://cyrusimap.web.cmu.edu/twiki/bin/view/Cyrus/Backup

(Although, there isn't actually information about /restoring/ the
backup.)

> Just another question ;-)
> Working with ACLs I was able to assign rights to Cyrus users on different
> mailboxes. Now I try to explain with an example.
> Let's say I have a mailbox user.A and a mailbox user.B and that user A can
> access (read) user.B.
> Is it possible to connect Cyrus from Evolution as user A and access, with
> that connection, also user.B?

Yes, sometimes.  Evolution can be odd strange sometimes with shared
folders.  Cyrus 2.2 used to work with older versions of Evolution, but I
can't get it to work with the latest Evo 2.6.3, although it seems to
work with Cyrus 2.3.

Wil
--
Wil Cooley <wcooley at nakedape.cc>