Howto migrate from postfix-cyrus to Exchange

Glennie Vignarajah glenny at nephthys.org
Wed Sep 20 15:32:08 EDT 2006

Le Wednesday 20 September 2006 09:17, Rafael Alcalde(Rafael Alcalde
<ralcalde at catenon.com>) a écrit:
> Hi,

Hellom

> we are going to migrate (most likely) to Exchange and the main
> reason are the shared calendars, resource booking, connections to
> pal, mobile devices...and JAVA APIS to integrate this system to
> our ERP.
>
> So, someone has another idea?

In addition to other answers, have look at egroupware zhich is quite
easy to setup and  can be plugged to outlook and provides some apis
XML-RPC for data manipulation.

--
Glennie
"Qui veut faire quelque chose trouve un moyen, qui ne veut rien faire