sieve authentication

Mike Husmann husmann at morningside.edu
Fri Sep 15 12:33:22 EDT 2006

> Except for the Remote-Machine(s) itself. You have the Server configured to
> offer "PLAIN" to the Clients. Check if the Clients have the Cyrus-SASL
> Mechanism PLAIN (libplain.*) installed.

   That's the ticket..  I installed the extra library on my test system and found
that indeed network auth had never been broken!  A simple upgrade of my
squirrelmail plugin made it compatible with the php upgrade that had just happned
a couple days ago.  I'm off and running again.

Thanks so much,

Mike