Cyrus code

neelu_dhiman at persistent.co.in neelu_dhiman at persistent.co.in
Mon Sep 11 09:28:25 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have installed and configured Cyrus IMAP server from rpm on
my Linux machine. It is working properly. Can you please tell
me will I have to rebuild and reconfigure the code (configure
script) if I have to make changes in the code? Will I have to
rebuild the rpm also? And, what are the open source clients
(Linux or Windowd) for Cyrus server that I should use?

Thanks,
Neelu.

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the property of Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.