ssl "dyld: Library not loaded" with either cyrus-imap v2.3.7 *or* cvs-head

Wesley Craig wes at umich.edu
Wed Sep 6 22:50:21 EDT 2006

On 06 Sep 2006, at 21:55, OpenMacNews wrote:
> i've been fighting this for awhile; i've posted b4, with no 'bites'.

I've seen other reports on the list, including solutions.  One common
one was to use the instructions here:

	http://cyrus-imapd.darwinports.com/

As I recall, another was to build your own openssl.  Frankly, this is
a pretty common problem on Mac OS X.  There's a lot of open source
software that ships with the Mac that can't be used to build other
open source software.

:wes