common quota for a group of users?

Kjetil Torgrim Homme kjetilho at ifi.uio.no
Mon Sep 4 12:40:14 EDT 2006

On Mon, 2006-09-04 at 15:45 +0200, Szókovács Róbert wrote:
> Would [group quotas] be a commonly requested feature? Is there any
> plans to add it in the future?

I can't remember seeing it requested before, so it's not "common".

would the group memberships be disjunct?  where should the group
memberships be stored?  in keeping with Cyrus tradition, this would be
maintained via IMAP, and there is no such extension to my knowledge.
doesn't sound like a trivial undertaking to me.

a more likely plan for implementation is to implement quotas per
partition.  (I'm not volunteering for that either :)
--
Kjetil T.