Stupid question

Wil Harper javaist at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 23 17:25:45 EDT 2006

It was my understanding that these databases are in
the /var/imap directory.  I am running OS X Server.
Below is a directory listing that may be helpful.

iwfo:/var/imap root# ls -l
total 48
-rw-------   1 cyrusima  mail   144 Oct 23 15:18
annotations.db
drwxr-xr-x   9 cyrusima  mail   306 Oct 23 15:18 db
drwx------   5 cyrusima  mail   170 Oct 23 16:18
db.backup1
drwx------   5 cyrusima  mail   170 Oct 23 15:48
db.backup2
-rw-------   1 cyrusima  mail  8192 Oct 23 14:43
deliver.db
drwxr-xr-x   3 cyrusima  mail   102 Oct 18 16:20 log
-rw-------   1 cyrusima  mail  1960 Oct 23 15:20
mailboxes.db
drwxr-xr-x   2 cyrusima  mail    68 Oct 23 15:19 msg
drwxr-xr-x   4 cyrusima  mail   136 Oct 23 16:00 proc
drwxr-xr-x   2 cyrusima  mail    68 Oct 17 12:34
ptclient
drwx------   5 cyrusima  mail   170 Oct 23 16:16 quota
drwxr-xr-x   7 cyrusima  mail   238 Oct 23 15:18
socket
-rw-------   1 cyrusima  mail  8192 Oct 23 04:06
tls_sessions.db
drwx------   4 cyrusima  mail   136 Oct 19 08:45 user