Large SubFolders --No Longer Visible to Client

Kevin Kruzich kkruzich at linkshare.com
Mon Oct 23 12:16:58 EDT 2006

Greetings,

I recently moved a large number of users (with tons of mail) to Cyrus
2.2 on RHEL4 (latest updates) from Cyrus 2.1

The *only* issue reported thus far from only 3 of 150 users is,
top-level folder containing many subfolders with lots of mail is NO
LONGER VISIBLE to their mail client. This means a folder >1Gb.

I can see the folder and the contents on the filesystem but a
reconstruct doesn't show it (reconstruct -rf user.xyz).

When I run reconstruct on V2.1 on these same users I DO see the folders
being reconstructed. Looks like this is the difference between
reconstruct built against libdb-4.0 v. libdb-4.2

Anyone aware of this being a known issue, is there a workaround, fix,
anything?

Thank you,
--kkruzich

--