Webmail

Martin G.H. Minkler minkler at artegic.de
Mon Oct 16 08:13:45 EDT 2006

mailing at scastagnoli.info schrieb:

> I would use Horde because it seems there is a gorupware Horde-based that
> should be so cool.
> It could be fantastic if Horde could interface with MS Outlook to share
> contacts and other informaions.
> Does anyone have some experiences in that way?

If You're looking for groupware based on cyrus visit http://www.kolab.org

Glueing a webmail frontend like squirrelmail to that should be no problem.

Generally I haven't had any problems with squirrelmail except that I
didn't manage to configure it to use plaintext+TLS auth since it won't
use STARTTLS according to IMAPS but tries to establish a classic SSL
layer with the server before even speaking IMAP - I forgot the exact
scenario.

Martin