Modifying the subject line with Sieve

Michael Menge michael.menge at zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Mon Oct 9 12:56:47 EDT 2006

Hi,

I know no other way to edit a header field without the "editheader" support.
Sieve don't allow to run other programms to edit the message like procmail.
Normaly the subject is changed by spamassasin and used to sort the
mail in folders by sieve or by the client.
But you could move all spam mails in an extra folder.

Michael Menge