Sieve DBERROR with avelsieve

Mike Husmann husmann at morningside.edu
Thu Oct 5 13:01:31 EDT 2006

On Thu, October 5, 2006 8:49 am, Mike Husmann wrote:
> Hey all,
>   I just upgraded the avelsieve plugin in my Squirrelmail site install to 1.9.7 and
> have suddenly started receiving errors.  Every time I make a modification using
> the sieve plugin, I get the following error:
>
> Oct  5 08:24:38 rusty sieve[18879]: DBERROR: error exiting application: Invalid
> argument

I found one additional error coming from sieve that corresponds with the above error:

Oct  5 11:57:15 rusty sieve[29932]: DBERROR �^H^H: db4
When using sivtest, I get the same error every time I execute LOGOUT, but only when
using TLS...

sivtest -a bebo -u bebo -t "" imap.morningside.edu
  this yields the error

sivtest -a bebo -u bebo imap.morningside.edu
  this does not

I am using tls on cyrus 2.2.12..

Something wrong in my config?  Possible bug?

Thanks in advance.

Mike