master / slave replication (sync_server / sync_client)

Martin Schweizer schweizer.martin at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 05:10:17 EDT 2006

Hello Andy

Telnet to port 2005 works perfect. I also see traffic on the slave
(destination mail server) with tcpdump. But on the master I get
(sync_client -r -v):

Can not connect to server 'xxx.xxx.xx', retrying in 15 seconds

I also see no entry in /var/log/debug.log for sync_client. Any ideas?

Regards,
Martin

--
Martin Schweizer