Global File system and Cyrus

Diego Woitasen diego at woitasen.com.ar
Fri Nov 24 16:17:43 EST 2006

I 'm trying to implement a cyrus server using GFS (with a shared storage
connected with fiber channel) but can't find information or experiencies
about this. In the FAQ somebody says that is not recommended but his
entry is two years old. Searching in google and mailing list I don't see
a precise information about this combination.

The idea is install two or more servers using a shared storage for all
mailboxes, to obtain High Availability and Load Balance.

regards,
	diegows