Web interface, Sendmail compatible

Stoyan Tzalev stockton at netbg.com
Fri Nov 17 08:02:18 EST 2006

На Tuesday 14 November 2006 21:35 Adam Tauno Williams написа:
> > > Looking for a web management interface to cyrus-imap, one that
> > > allows domain admins to add/del email accounts etc.  Cyrus-Imap 2.3
> > > + Sendmail The ones we've found on google all seem to refer to exim
> > > or postfix.
>
> Horde is a webmail app,  but it also supports most administrative
> functionality.

Coluld you be a bit more specific,please? For example which horde auth
backends are usable? Ok,I know this is the wrong list,but the horde
documentation is IMHO somewhat insufficient and outdated...
 I was looking for a simple way to create/delete users,read other user's mail,
and maybe managing IMAP quotas. The system consists of cyrus
imapd/sendmail/PAM authentication via saslauthd.
I'd love to hear some success stories...

10x in advance,
Stoyan

P.S. No,LDAP is not a simple enough solution :)