Does the quota include deleted but not yet expunged mails in v2.3 with delayed expunge?

David Carter dpc22 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Nov 9 13:25:13 EST 2006

On Thu, 9 Nov 2006, David Carter wrote:

> On Thu, 9 Nov 2006, Farzad FARID wrote:
>
>> I'm running Cyrus Imapd 2.3.7 with the delayed expunge mode. Do the
>> messages deleted by the user, but not yet expunged by the system, count
>> in the user's quota? I'd say yes but I'd like a confirmation.
>
> Yes. \Deleted is just another flag on messages.

Ah. If you meant expunged by the user but not yet expired by the system,
then these don't count again the quota, just as Paul Engle suggests.

Sorry about any confusion.

David Carter                             Email: David.Carter at ucs.cam.ac.uk
University Computing Service,            Phone: (01223) 334502
New Museums Site, Pembroke Street,       Fax:   (01223) 334679
Cambridge UK. CB2 3QH.