Cyrus Patches used at FastMail.FM

Michael Loftis mloftis at wgops.com
Tue May 23 03:36:22 EDT 2006

--On May 23, 2006 8:37:45 AM +0200 Simon Matter
<simon.matter at ch.sauter-bc.com> wrote:

> Cool, some of the patches look really interesting and I'm considering to
> include one or the other into my rpm packages. For example the statuscache
> patch seems very nice. Just to be sure, are there any license restrictions
> on the patches?
> I'd love to see some of the patches integrated upstream, it makes my own
> work easier :)

Statuscache also piqued my interest....Does it give any win for POP3
clients?  We've a *HUGE* number of Outlook users that have the terribly
wrong idea that they just MUST poll every minute.  That along with the seen
state stuff would be a good thing for us.