Outlook does notdelete but displays deleted messages asstrike-trough

Warren Turkal wt at atmos.colostate.edu
Thu May 18 15:55:34 EDT 2006

On Thursday 18 May 2006 01:28, Ciprian Vizitiu wrote:
> Now, if only Thunderbird will have Sieve support and ACLs... And have the
> Sieve implementation compatible with Squirrel mail now THAT will be the
> day!

Once lightning is stable, maybe Thunderbird will be able to replace Outlook
for some. You know, one of the biggest problems I run into with people using
Outlook and not being able to switch to Thunderbird is that ACT! won't work
with Thunderbird.

wt
--
Warren Turkal, Research Associate III/Systems Administrator
Colorado State University, Dept. of Atmospheric Science