Outlook does not delete but displays deleted messages asstrike-trough

H. Wilmer listrcv at condor-werke.com
Thu May 18 08:34:32 EDT 2006

James Yale wrote:

> There is an option (I believe under Edit) to 'Purge deleted messages'
> which permanently deletes messages marked as to be deleted - is this
> what you were after?

Well, I'm looking for something server-side, best would be something to
be run from cyrmaster, like squatter, to expunge all deleted mail from
all mailboxes over the night before the backup.

Most of the users here use Seamonkey :) Outlook is totally unsuited for
handling mail and was kicked out some years ago because it was too
troublesome, but now it leaks back in because other software relies on it.

GH