Errors seen in the last few day relating to Cyrus

Andreas Hasenack ahasenack at terra.com.br
Wed May 3 10:01:00 EDT 2006

On Wed, May 03, 2006 at 07:36:23PM +1200, Clint Dilks wrote:
> And restarted the services I had stopped.  I repeated the db4.2_stat
> commands and unfortunately the output is the same.  What am I missing?
> As it appears the DB_CONFIG file is being ignored.  Once I had this
> issue I also tried placing DB_CONFIG in /var/imap/db and repeating the
> process this had no effect on the effected files either.

The correct location for DB_CONFIG is inside the db directory, where the
so called "database environment" resides. After you moved it there (as
stated above), did you run the db_recover command pointing to
/var/imap/db or just /var/imap as you did in the previous attempts? It
should be /var/imap/db.