Make cyradm use plain+tls

Ryan Corder ryanc at rigel.silverorb.net
Mon May 1 15:31:06 EDT 2006

On Mon, May 01, 2006 at 05:45:53PM +0000, Perry Brown wrote:
| How can I force cyradm to connect with plain+tls? Or possibly some work
| around using Cyrus::IMAP::Shell

last time I checked, cyradm did not support SSL/TLS.  To get
around this, I setup an SSL tunnel (via stunnel) on my loopback
interface from port 143 to port 993.  Works like a champ.

later.
ryanc

ryan corder <ryanc at silverorb dot net>
GnuPG key: http://silverorb.net/~ryanc/stuff/ryanc.asc
"There is a multi-legged creature crawling on your shoulder."
           -- Spock, "A Taste of Armageddon", stardate 3193.9