All messages showing as new

D Canfield canfield at uindy.edu
Wed Mar 22 19:57:27 EST 2006

I just migrated about 3000 accounts to cyrus, and most have gone without
a hitch.  However, I have one single account in which all of the
messages in the account show as new/unread no matter how many times a
message is viewed and no matter what client we use.  The account has
full lrswipcda acl access to it's own mailbox, and new messages are
delivered without a problem.  I've run reconstruct -f a number of times
as well, and the issue persists.  Can anyone offer any suggestions?

Many thanks in advance.

DC