Virtual Domains in separate directories - how?

Ow Mun Heng Ow.Mun.Heng at wdc.com
Tue Mar 21 20:31:49 EST 2006

On Mon, 2006-03-20 at 10:13 +0100, former03 | Baltasar Cevc wrote:
> Hi, as far as I know, Web-yradm will always maps an address to
> some address @ the server hostname (mailbox at virtual.domain will
> become virtual.domain will map to virtual.domain.mailbox1 or
> something similar). As cyrus only sees this mapped address, all
> mailboxes _are_ in the same domain from its point of view.

Yep.. I scanned through the code and it really seems that this is the
case.

user at domain1.com gets mapped to
user.domain1.com by web-cyradm before getting inputted into mysql.

creating a user directly via cyradm's cli gets it correct.

localhost> cm joeblow at wherever.com

ls -l /var/spool/imap/domain/wherever.com/
drwx------  2 cyrus mail 4096 May  9 02:35 user^joeblow

> Hope that gives a useful starting point,

It does. Thanks.

--
Ow Mun Heng
98% Microsoft(tm) Free!!