get list of users on partition

Aaron Bennett abennett at clarku.edu
Thu Mar 16 12:33:08 EST 2006

Hi,

I'm trying to get a list of all the users on a partition and the size of
their mailboxes in a Perl script.  I'm looking through the perldocs for
Cyrus::IMAP and Cyrus::IMAP::Admin and I'm not having any luck getting
that info.  From cyradm I can do "info" on a user and get their size and
partition; but I can't see how this is done in Cyrus::IMAP::Admin except
possibly by examining the results from :

>        listmailbox($pattern[, $reference])
>        list($pattern[, $reference])
>            List mailboxes matching the specified pattern, starting
> from the
>            specified reference.  The result is a list; each element is an
>            array containing the mailbox name, attributes, and the
> separator.
>            (This interface may change.)

Does anyone have an example snippet?

Thanks,